The competition "International Wine Guide" is organized and developed by Catavinum in Vitoria (Spain).
The objectives of this competition are:
- Inform international consumers and professionals of about the quality of award winning wines, helping to disseminate and communicate it.
- Provide a message of guidance to 80% of consumers who expect international references on wine.
- Increase the production of quality wines.
- Help spread the culture of wine and consumption reasonable of this beverage with beneficial health qualities.
The success of this competition is based on three factors:
- The experience of Catavinum (14 years) in the development of guides and wine competitions.
- The international dimension of competition in which participate producers and wineries of the major countries.
- The promotion and dissemination of results at international level in order to help publicize the world's finest wines.
We take this opportunity to invite wine producers to participate.
International Wine Guide
C/ Gabriel Aresti, 2 bajo
01010 Vitoria (Spain)
Teléfono: +34 945175466